AZUR air is a new Charter Airline, which was founded in April 2016. In June 2017 AZUR air received the AOC and since then carries in average 37.000 passengers per month to the popular holiday destinations in Spain, Greece, Egypt, Turkey and the Dominican Republic. During winter Varadero (Cuba) will be added to our flight program.
Be part of our dedicated team of the first hour. We are looking for the best employees for our team.
As a Deputy Quality Manager, you’ll work together with the Quality Manager and the Accountable Manager to monitor compliance with, and the adequacy of, procedures required to ensure airworthy aircraft.
- To ensure that the activities of AZUR air are monitored for compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements and standards
- Ensuring that these activities are being carried out properly under the supervision of the relevant head of the respective functional area
- Performing of audits and inspections provided he has the related competence in the area of audits/inspections to be conducted
- To ensure that the compliance monitoring program is properly maintained, continually reviewed and improved
- Well established knowledge within Compliance Management – Principles and Practice in an Aviation Environment, auditing and survey techniques (with examination)
- Very good knowledge of EASA basic regulations and all related regulations, requirements and procedures
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety and quality standards and safe operating practices
- First management experience in an equal position
- Practical experience and expertise regarding the operation and maintenance practices of commercial aircraft
- Ideally already in possession of form 4
- Ability to think strategically and to collect and analyze information, show initiative
- Be fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Be hardworking, communicative, and responsible
- Exciting area of responsibility at a new German airline
- Working with the best team in a professional atmosphere
- Great career development opportunity in a rapidly growing start-up company
Are you interested? Please send your complete application (Application letter, curriculum vitae, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org
AZUR air Germany
Gladbecker Straße 1
Data privacy statement
For further processing, your application documents will be forwarded to our corporation partner Interpersonal. By transmission of your application to AZUR air you agree to the processing of your documents by Interpersonal. Personal data are subjected to the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz BDSG) and are treated confidentially.