Permanent employment contract as of January 2018
AZUR air is a new Charter Airline, which was founded in April 2016. In June 2017 AZUR air received the AOC and since then carries in average 37.000 passengers per month to the popular holiday destinations in Spain, Greece, Egypt, Turkey and the Dominican Republic. During winter Varadero (Cuba) will be added to our flight programme.
We are currently recruiting a large number of commercial pilots to operate our expanding fleet of Boeing 737. Home base for flight crews will be Düsseldorf (DUS).
- Minimum 5000 hours total time
- Minimum 1500 hours PIC on Boeing 737NG
- Candidates must have a valid B737 type rating
- Active line flying in the past 12 month prior to this application
- EASA ATPL
- Valid EASA Class I Medical
- English proficiency level 4 or higher
- EU Citizen and/or unrestricted permission to work and travel in Germany
- Psychometric Test (Previous successful testing with DLR or Interpersonal might be accepted)
- Simulator Screening
- Attractive roster system and permanent contract with AZUR air Germany
- Remuneration packages consisting of basic pay, sector pay and per diems with additional premiums
- Excellent scheduling options and off times
- Great career development opportunity in a rapidly growing start-up company
- Working with the best team in a professional atmosphere
Are you interested?
Please send your complete application (Application letter, curriculum vitae, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org
AZUR air Germany
Gladbecker Straße 1
Data privacy statement
For further processing, your application documents will be forwarded to our corporation partner interpersonal. By transmission of your application to AZUR air you agree to the processing of your documents by interpersonal. Personal data are subjected to the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz BDSG) and are treated confidentially.